Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Blog - 3rd Birthday

On this very same day three years ago, I took my first step in blogging for my hobby.  Now today I'm celebrating 3 golden years and stepping into fourth.

A few interesting stats about my blog and visitors:
Number of posts published:  373
Visitors from: 150 countries
Followers: 89
Total Views: 42,172
Unique Visitors: 18,258
Newest Country Visitor: Afghanistan (Jan 2, 2012)
Last New Visitor: France (Jan 8, 2012 - today)
Top 10 referral sites to my blog:
   1.  blogger.com
   2.  rainbowstampclub.blogspot.com
   3.  stampboards.com
   4.  postcrossing.com
   5.  facebook.com
   6.  myphilately.com
   7.  stampinformation.blogspot.com
   8.  letstalkstamps.blogspot.com
   9.  indiastampdetails.blogspot.com
  10. translate.googleusercontent.com

Many thanks to all my blog readers and visitors who made this happen, and continue to visit often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

World Clock